CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute (CSIR-CDRI) invited applications for the post of Project Scientist and Other. Interested Candidates can appear for walk-in Interview on 29 June & 4 July 2017.
- Walk-in Interview Date- 29 June & 4 July 2017.
CSIR-CDRI Vacancy Details
- Project Scientist - 01 post
- Project JRF – 01 Post
- Project Assistant – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Scientist and Other Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience
- Project Scientist - Ph.D Submitted/Awarded in Chemical Science with uniformly outstanding academic record and clear potential for high quality R&D work.
- Project JRF – M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry with 60% marks and NET- LS or GATE qualified.
- Project Assistant – B.Tech. (Computer/IT)/MCA
- Project Scientist - below 40 years
- Project JRF – 30 Years
- Project Assistant – 35 Years
How to apply for CSIR-CDRI, Project Scientist and Other Posts
Eligible candidates are required to report for the Interview at 9:00AM on 29 June 2017 (For Project Scientist & Project JRF) and 4 July 2017 (for project assistant) at CDRI New Campus, B.S.10/1, Sector-10, Jankipuram Extension, Sitapur Road, Lucknow-226031. Eligible candidates must bring with them a duly filled application (which can be downloaded from the official website) with original & attested copies of mark sheets/certificates etc. along with a recent passport size photograph. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
Scroll down for more Jobs