CSIR- Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) Dhanbad invited application for Recruitment to the post of Project Assistant Level-I & Project Assistant Level-II. The candidates eligible for the posts may attend walk-in-interview on 17 & 18 October 2013 for Project Assistant Level-I & II respectively from 10.30 A.M onwards. CIMFR is a constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR). It was aimed to provide R&D inputs for the entire coal-energy chain from mining to Consumption through integration of the Core Competencies of the two (CFRI & CMRI) premier Coal institution of the country.
- Date of Interview for Project Assistant Level-I: 17 October 2013
- Date of Interview for Project Assistant Level-II: 18 October 2013
Name of the Posts:
- Project Assistant Level-I: 9 Posts
- Project Assistant Level-II: 3 Posts
Total no. of Posts: 12 Posts
- Project Assistant Level-I: Candidate age should not more than 25 years as on 17 October 2013.
- Project Assistant Level-II: Candidate age should not more than 28 years as on 18 October 2013.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Project Assistant Level-I: Candidate should have Diploma in Mining Engg. Or B.Sc in Geology with minimum 50% marks.
- Project Assistant Level-II: Candidate should be BE/B.Tech in Mining or M.Sc/ M.Sc (Tech) in Geology or Applied Geology with at least 55% marks.
- Project Assistant Level-I: Rs.9000/- per month
- Project Assistant Level-III: Rs. 13000/- per month
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in interview.
How to apply
- The interested candidates may apply on plain paper.
- The application should contain the following information on plain paper: Notification No., Name, Father’s name, Sex, Date of birth, Qualification (percentage of marks & year of passing from Matric onwards), Category (SC/ST/OBC/General), Address (Permanent & Correspondence along with contact No: viz Mobile/Landline No. & E-mail address), Experience etc. and Details of relationship with CIMFR / CSIR employees and, Signature of applicant along with copies of all testimonials and certificates duly attested by a Gazetted officer and a self-attested passport size photograph.
- Candidate should appear for the interview at the institute on 17 & 18 October 2013 for Project Assistant Level-I & II respectively from 10.30 A.M onwards along with application forms and original documents.