CSIR – Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research (CMIFR), Dhanbad invited applications from eligible candidates, to fill up various posts under special recruitment drive. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 31 August 2015.
• Last Date for Submission of Application: 31 August 2015
Details of Posts
• Technical Assistant (Gr. III): 04 Posts
• Assistant General (Gr. III): 01 Post
• Junior Stenographer: 01 Post
• For Post 1: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate discipline with Degree/ Diploma in the appropriate field.
• For Post 2 & 3: Candidates must possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard) Pass with appropriate speed of Shorthand and Typing on Computer.
Age Limit : Below 28 years
• For Post 1: Pay Band (PB – 2) and Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- Per Month.
• For Post 2: Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month.
• For Post 3: Pay Band (PB – 1) with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/- Per Month.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. Discharge Certificate, Character Certificate, Proof of Identity, with a recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form (if reqd.) may be forwarded to the “Controller of Administration, Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research, Barwa Road, Dhanbad - 826 015 (Jharkhand)” on or before 31 August 2015 up to 05:30 PM.