CSIR-Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Assistant Level-II. The candidates eligible for the post can attend walk-in interview on 23 March 2018.
Advertisement - 09/2018
- Project Assistant Level-II (CSIR Phytopharma Mission Project) - 23 March 2018 at 09:30 AM
- Project Assistant Level-II (CSIR INPROTICS - Pharma and Agro) - 23 March 2018 at 02:00 PM
CSIR-IHBT Vacancy Details
- Project Assistant Level-II (CSIR Phytopharma Mission Project) - 1 Post
- Project Assistant Level-II (CSIR INPROTICS - Pharma and Agro) - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant Level-II
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Project Assistant Level-II - Post Graduate in Biotechnology with minimum 55% marks
- Junior Research Fellow - M.Sc in Chemistry with minimum 55% marks
Age Limit for Project Assistant:
Selection Process for Project Assistant Post:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply for CSIR IHBT Jobs 2018
Interested and eligible candidates can attend Walk-in-interview along with an application on prescribed format and attested photocopies of testimonials of their age, educational qualifications, experience, reserved ctegory, etc . on 23 March 2018 at CSIR-IHBT, Palampur (H.P).