CSIR – North East Institute of Science & Technology (CSIR - NEIST), Jorhat Jobs Notification: CSIR - NEIST, Jorhat has invited applications for 06 Posts of Research Associate, JRF and other. The eligible candidates can send their application on or before 13 February 2019 and appear for Interview scheduled to be held on 15 February 2019.
Employment Notice No. 17/2019-HRD
Important Dates for CSIR - NEIST, Jorhat Recruitment 2019
- Last Date to send application:13 February 2019
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 15 February 2019
Vacancy Details of CSIR - NEIST, Jorhat Recruitment 2019
- Research Associate/ – 01 Posts
- Project Fellow/ JRF – 05 Posts
Eligibility Conditions for CSIR - NEIST, Jorhat Recruitment 2019
- Candidate should have PhD or (Thesis Submitted) in Ceramic Technology/ Ceramic Engineering/Materials Science and Engineering/ Chemistry or equivalent. Desirable: Knowledge of Ceramic material processing, clay modification and characterization of ceramic materials with publications in at least 3 SCI Journals
Project Fellow/ JRF
- Candidate should have 1st Class MSc / MS in Chemistry (Inorganic / Physical / Electrochemistry).
- 1st Class BE / BTech in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics Engineering
- Candidate should have 1st Class MSc / MS in Organic Chemistry
- Research Associate – 35 years
- JRF / Project Assistant – 30 years
Note: Age Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the Government Norms.
Selection Procedure for CSIR - NEIST, Jorhat Recruitment 2019
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the interview being organized by the selection body.
How to Apply for CSIR - NEIST, Jorhat Recruitment 2019
The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled to be held on 15 February at the venue- the Conference Room, 1st Floor Administrative Bldg, CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat, Assam.