CSIR – North East Institute of Science & Technology (NEIST) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Assistant – II and Traineeship. Eligible candidates may attend walk in interview on 7 February 2018.
Date of Interview: 7 February 2018
CSIR- NEIST Vacancy Details:
Name of the posts:
- Project Assistant – II: 5 Posts
- Traineeship: 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Asst & Trainee Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Project Assistant – II: MSc in Organic Chemistry, Agriculture, Botany, Bio-tech, Tissue Culture, Life Science.
- Traineeship: MSc in Bioinformatics.
Age Limit for Project Asst & Trainee Posts:
- Project Assistant – II: Not exceeding 30 years
- Traineeship: Not exceeding 28 years
Selection Process for Project Asst & Trainee Posts:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply for Project Asst & Trainee Posts:
Interested and eligible candidates can attend Walk-in-interview along with prescribed application form and original & self attested copies of all supporting documents on 7 February 2018 at 9:30 am at Conference Room, 1st Floor Administrative Bldg, CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat, Assam.