CSIR-National Institute of Oceanography (NIO) Job Notification: CSIR-National Institute of Oceanography (NIO) invited applications for the post of Jr. Stenographer & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 04 September 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 04 September 2017
CSIR-National Institute of Oceanography Vacancy Details
- Assistant Grade III: 02 Posts
- Junior Stenographer: 03 Posts
- Nursing Sister: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Jr. Stenographer & Other Posts Job
- Assistant Grade III: 10+2/12th Class/XII or equivalent qualification from recognized Board or University and a typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi on Computer.
- Junior Stenographer: 10+2/12th class /XII or its equivalent with Shorthand speed of 80 w.p.m in English and typing speed of 40/35 w.p.m in English/Hindi on computer.
- Nursing Sister: SSC/10th standard with Science subjects with 55% marks and Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery of three years full time duration from recognized Institute. The candidate must be registered with the respective State Nursing Councils in India.
Below 28 years of age
How to Apply for the CSIR-National Institute of Oceanography Jr. Stenographer & Other Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to The Controller of Administration, CSIR-National Institute of Oceanography, Dona Paula, Goa-403004 on or before 04 September 2017.