National Institute of Oceanography Recruitment
CSIR National Institute of Oceanography (CSIR - NIO), Goa invited applications for the post of Project Assistant II and Project Assistant I. Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in-interview on the below mentioned schedule.
- Project Assistant II (Rapid Marine Environmental Impact Assessment Report for Proposed Construction of Four/Six Lane Bridge Across River Zuari) - 05 April 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Project Assistant II & I(Coastal processes, sediment budget and sediment transport dynamics along south Maharashtra and Goa coastal region) - 12 April 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Project Assistant II (Studies to ascertain the impact on flood discharge, stability of shoreline and Kanika Sand Island by implementing revised Master Plan of Dhamra Port) - 12 April 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Project Assistant II (Environmental Impact Assessment Studies Associated with the Proposed Development of Garden/Park at Cuffe Parade) - 12 April 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Project Assistant II (Atmospheric aerosol chemistry over marine region and its impact on biogeochemistry of North Indian Ocean) - 16 April 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Registration time : From 9:15 AM to 10:00 AM
NIO Goa Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 9
- Project Assistant II - 6 Posts
- Project Assistant I - 3 Posts
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Project Assistant II - M.Sc in relevant field
- Project Assistant I - B.Sc Physics / Geology / Mathematics or Three year diploma in Civil / Mechanical Engineering.
- PA-II - 30 Years
- PA-I - 28 years
Also Visit: GK Fact
How to Apply for NIO Goa Jobs 2018
The eligible candidates may walk in for the interview at 'NIO Dona Paula, Goa-403004' on scheduled date and time.