CSIR - National Physical Laboratory (CSIR-NPL) invited applications for the recruitment of Project Assistant and Semi-Skilled Manpower. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and attend walk-in-interview on 30 July 2018.
Notification Number - Walk-in/DU#2.1/2018/03
Last Date of Application - 30 July 2018
CSIR NPL Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 4
- Project Assistant I - 2 Posts
- Project Assistant II - 1 Post
- Semi-Skilled Manpower - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Project Assistant I - B.Tech/B.E (60% or equivalent) in Electronics and Instrumentation/ Computer Science/Information Technology/ Or equivalent degree
- Project Assistant I - B.Tech / BE (60% or equivalent) in /Instrumentation/ Electronics equivalent degree.
- Project Assistant II - B.Tech / B.E (60% or equivalent) in Computer Science with one year of experience from a govt institution or a central govt. recognised institute or M. Tech (60% or equivalent) in Computer Science or equivalent
- Semi-Skilled Manpower - 10th passed with science subject (60% or equivalent) or ITI (First division) in Information Technology or Electronics or equivalent. Minimum two year experience in a govt. recognized institute in the area of IT/ computer science/ Networking/ Electronics
- Project Assistant I - 32 years
- Project Assistant II - 35 years
- Semi-Skilled Manpower - 35 years
How to Apply for CSIR NPL Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and attend walk-in-interview on 30 July 2018 in the Auditorium of National Physical Laboratory, Dr. K.S. Krishnan Marg, New Delhi – 110012.