CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum invited application for recruitment to the post of Project Fellow, Jr. Research Fellows and Research Associate. The candidates eligible for the posts may attend walk-in-interview scheduled on 28 & 29 November 2013 at 9.00 AM in the Institute. The Indian Institute of Petroleum (IIP) was established in 1960. It is one of the constituent laboratories of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), dedicated to R&D in the hydrocarbon sector.
- Date & Time of Walk-in-Interview for post no. 1 & 4: 28 November 2013
- Date & Time of Walk-in-Interview for post no. 2, 3 & 5: 29 November 2013
- Venue of Interview: P.O: IIP, Mohkampur, Haridwar Road, Dehradun – 248 005 (UTTARAKHAND)
Name of the Posts:
- Project Fellow for SSP/GAP/CSC project: 23 Posts
- Project Fellow for CSC project: 3 Posts
- Project Fellow for NWP project: 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellow: 3 Posts
- Research Associate: 1 Post
Total No. of Posts: 31 Posts
- Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 28 years as on interview date for post no. 1 to 4.
- Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 35 years as on interview date for post no. 5.
- Candidate’s upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC, persons with disabilities (PWD) and female candidates.
- Project Fellow for SSP/GAP/CSC project: M.Sc. in Chemistry with 55% marks
- Project Fellow for CSC project: B.E./B.Tech in Chemical Engg with 55% marks
- Project Fellow for NWP project: M.Sc. in Biotechnology or Biophysics or Biochemistry with 55% marks
- Junior Research Fellow: NET qualified in Chemistry
- Research Associate: Ph.D in Chemistry
- Rs. 16,000/- + HRA for post no. 1 to 4.
- Rs. 24,000/- + HRA for post no. 5.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply
Candidates may attend walk in interview on 28 & 29 November 2013 at 9.00 AM at the reception of the Institute along with duly filled-in application form, which may be downloaded from the Institute website www.iip.res.in supported by one set of attested copies of certificates regarding Educational Qualification, Age, Category (in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates), one latest passport size photograph, experience certificate, if any; and detailed biodata etc.