CSIR-National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Staff at Air Pollution Control on Ad-hoc basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 22 January 2015.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 22 January 2015
- Date of Interview: 23 January 2015
- Project Staff (PA-III): 05 posts
- Project Staff (PA-II): 03 posts
- Project Staff (PA-I): 01 post
- Project Staff (PA-III): Rs.14000/- per month
- Project Staff (PA-II): Rs.12000/- per month
- Project Staff (PA-I): Rs.8000/- per month
- Project Staff (PA-III): M.Tech in Environmental Engg. or MSc in Environmental Science/Chemistry with Experience in Satellite image processing, Remote sensing and GIS, MSc in Environmental Science/Chemistry.
- Project Staff (PA-II): B.E./ B.Tech in Chemical Engg with industry experience and experience in operating environmental software, B.E in Civil Engg. or Mechanical Engg. Or M.E in Environmental Engg. and B.E. in Chemical or Environmental Engg. Or M.Tech. in Env. Science or Engg.
- Project Staff (PA-I): B.A or BSc with proficiency in typing, word processing and Report setting.
Candidate age should not more than 28 years.
How to Apply
Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with bio-data supported by copies of documentary proof of date of birth, educational qualifications and experience etc. should be sent by post/courier/e-mail to Scientist & Head, Air Pollution Control, NEERI, Nagpur on or before 22 January 2015 and can attend personal interview on 23 January 2015 in the Office of Scientist & Head, Air Pollution Control, NEERI, Nagpur. Candidates should mention “Application for the post of___________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.