CSIR-SERC Notified Recruitment for 8 Scientist Posts 2014
CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Centre (SERC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Scientist.
CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Centre (SERC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Scientist. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 25 August 2014.
CSIR-SERC is one of the national laboratories under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), India. CSIR-SERC has built-up excellent facilities and expertise for the analysis, design and testing of structures and structural components.
- Last Date for online Application forms: 25 August 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 5 September 2014
- Name of the post: Scientist
- Total No. of Vacancies: 8 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100 with GP of Rs.6600/- + Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), Transport Allowance (TA) etc.
Educational Qualification: M.Tech or ME or equivalent recognized Post Graduation Degree in Civil Engineering with specialization in Structural Engineering.
- Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 32/35/37 years as on 25 August 2014.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rules.
- General and OBC categories Candidate must submit Demand draft of Rs.100 drawn on any nationalized bank valid for a period of three months in favour of the Director, CSIR-SERC, payable at Chennai.
- SC/ST/PWD/Women/CSIR Employees/Abroad Candidates category are exempted from payment of application fee.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of higher educational qualifications/higher experience in the relevant field/written test/any other methodology as deemed fit by Screening Committee and Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply through online application mode from the website “www.serc.res.in” on or before 25 August 2014.
- No other means/mode of application will be considered.
- Candidates after successfully submitting online application are required to send Hard copy of the online application duly signed along with recent passport size photograph, attested copy of matriculation/SSLC as proof of age/degree/provisional degree certificate, copies of mark sheets for all the semesters/years, SC/ST/OBC certificate(s), work experience certificates, testimonials etc. to the CONTROLLER OF ADMINISTRATION, CSIR-STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING RESEARCH CENTRE, CSIR CAMPUS, POST BAG NO.8287, CSIR Road, TARAMANI P.O. CHENNAI 60013 on or before 5 September 2014.
- Candidate should mention “Application for the post of Scientist” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.