CTET 2018: Central Eligibly Test (CTET) notification has been released by CBSE recently and CTET 2018 Online Application Form is available online at ctet.nic.in. The last date for submitting online CTET application is 27 August 2018 and fee can be paid upto 30th August 2018 before 3.30.p.m.
This is the11th edition of Central Teacher Eligibility Test. CTET 2018 will be conducted in twenty languages in 92 cities all over India. There will be two papers of CTET 2018 i.e., Paper I and Paper II.
Paper I will be for a candidate who intents to be a teacher for classes 1st to 5th, whereas, Paper II will be for a candidate who intents to be a teacher for classes 6th to 8th.
A candidate can also be a teacher for both levels (Classes 1st to 5th and Classes 6th to 8th) and he or she have to appear in both the papers (Paper I and Paper II).
Candidates can learn about Exam Pattern and Syllabus of CTET 2018 (Paper I and Paper II) from the link given below:
The complete step by step process to fill the CTET 2018 Online Application form is given below
• Open this link: https://ctet.nic.in/ctetapp/root/regcand.aspx
A webpage will open as shown in the image given above.
• Click on the “Proceed to Apply Online”. After which a new window will open as shown in the figure given below
• You have to again click on “PROCEED TO APPLY ONLINE” button and a new tab will open as shown in the figure given below
• Fill the complete authentication form.
• After filling candidates need to fill an online application form.
• After filing online application form candidates need to upload scanned images of Photo and Signature.
• After uploading Photo and Sign, candidates need to submit the application fees
• Print the confirmation page for future reference
This is the complete process for filling complete CTET 2018 online application form. Candidates can also take help of other material for the preparation of CTET 2018.