Central Tool Room & Training Centre (CTTC), Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, Govt. of India invited application for admission in Post Graduate in Tool Engineering (CAD/CAM) Course. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 03 November 2014.
Closing Date for Registration: 03 November 2014
Details of Course
Post Graduate in Tool Engineering (CAD/CAM) Course
- Mould Design by using Pro-E
- Press Tool Design by using CATIA/AUTO CAD
- Mould and Press Tool manufacturing by using UNIGRAPHICS/Master CAM
- Practice on Conventional/CNC machining
- Project on Mould/ Press Tool/Jigs & Fixture & Inplant Training, Project Work.
Candidates should possess degree in Mechanical/Production/Automobile or its equivalent. Final Year students expecting results before start of course can apply.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates should submit the application in a plain paper along with Bio-data, copies of marksheets & certificates, two passport size color photographs & fee payment challan of Rs 1000 deposited to any State Bank of India having core banking services facilities in favour of Central Tool Room & Training Centre payable at Bhubaneswar.