CUJ recruitment 2016 for 31 Librarian and Other Posts
Central University of Jammu (CUJ) invited applications for the post of Librarian and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 March 2016.
Central University of Jammu (CUJ) Jobs Notification: Central University of Jammu (CUJ) invited applications for the post of Librarian and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 March 2016.
Last Date of Application: 31 March 2016
Central University of Jammu (CUJ) Vacancy Details
- Librarian-01 Post
- Deputy Librarian-01 Post
- Internal Audit Officer-01 Post
- Executive Engineer-01 Post
- Information Scientist-01 Post
- System Analyst-01 Post
- Assistant Engineer-01 Post
- Nurse-1 Post
- Private Secretary-02 Post
- Hindi Translator-01 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant (Laboratory)-01 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer)-01 Post
- Professional Assistant (Library) -01 Post
- Junior Engineer ( Civil)- 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)- 01 Post
- Semi Professional Assistant- 01 Post
- Pharmacist-01 Post
- Security Inspector- 01 Post
- Upper Division Clerk-02 Post
- Library Assistant-01 Post
- Kitchen Attendent-02 Posts
- Hostel Attendent -02 Posts
- Library Attendent-04 Posts
- Laboratory Attendent-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Librarian and Other Posts Job
- Librarian, Deputy Librarian -Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale and a consistently good academic record. At least thirteen years as Deputy Librarian in a University or eighteen years experience as a college Librarian.
- Internal Audit Officer-All India/SAS organized audit and accounts services Officer holding the post in the pay band of Rs. 15600-39100+G.P. Rs. 7600/- or Officer qualified in SAS or its equivalent accounts service examination of Centre /State Government holding the post in the pay Band of Rs. 15600-39100 + G.P. Rs.6600/- with three years experience or Officer with at least 09 years experience in the pay band of Rs. 15600-39100 +G.P. Rs.5400/- as Senior Audit Officer (Audit) Assistant Registrar with experience in Audit and Accounts work department of various organization/ University etc.
- Executive Engineer- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Civil) from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent. Eight years of experience in relevant field as Assistant Engineer from CPWD /State Government PWD services or similar organized services/Semi Government /PSU/Statutory or autonomus organization/University System / reputed private organization.
- Information Scientist-M.E./M.Tech (Computer Science/Information Technology) or equivalent degree from a recognized University /Instittue with two year’s post qualification experience in library automation and networking or Master’s in Computer Application (MCA) or equivalent degree from a recognized institute with two year’s post qualification experience in library automation and networking or M.Sc.from a recognized Univeristy/Institute with three year’s post qualification in library automation and networking or Master’s degree in Library and information Science from a recognized University /Institute and atleast five years post qualification experience, out of which three years in Library Automation preferable in University/Institute
- System Analyst- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering /Computer Engineering with 5 years post qualification experience in computing or M.Sc. with PGDCA with 7 Years post qualification in computing or M.C.A. with 5 years post qualification experience in computing. All degree/Diploma shall be from recognized University /Institution with minimum 50% marks
- Assistant Engineer-Bachelor’s degree in Civil engineering from a recognized University /Institute or equivalent. Two Years of experience in a relevant field as Junior Engineer from CPWD/ State Government PWD services or similar organized services/Statutory or autonomous organization /University system/reputed private organization or Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute. Five years of experience in relevant field as Junior Engineer from CPWD/State Government PWD services or similar organized services/ Statutory or Autonomus organization/University system/reputed private organization
- Nurse-10+2 in Science Stream from a recognized Board. Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or Three year diploma in Nursing / GNM from a recognized institution /Authority with a minimum of 2 years experience in Nursing in a reputed Hospital or Clinic. Registration with Nursing Council of India/State
- Private Secretary-Graduation in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized University.
- Hindi Translator-Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi/English with English/Hindi as one subject at degree level.OR master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi/English with English/Hindi as medium of instruction at the degree level.
- Senior Technical Assistant (Laboratory)-STA (Instrumentation): B.Tech /B.E. in instrumentation engineering with at least 60% of marks from a recognized University. STA (Physical/Chemical Science): Master’s degree in Physics/Chemistry with at least 55% of marks from a recognized University. STA (Biological Science): Master’s degree in Botany /Geology/ Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Enviromental Science with at least 55% marks from a recognized University
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer)- B.E./B.Tech or equivalent from a recognized institute or MCA or equivalent from a recognized University or M.Sc from a recognized University / Institute. Two years of relevant experience
- Professional Assistant (Library) – Master’s in Library Science or PG with Bachelors in Library and Information Science with 3 years experience or Bachelor’s in Library Science with 5 Years experience
- Junior Engineer ( Civil)- Degree or Diploma in civil engineering of a recognized University/Instittue. At least two years post qualification experience as Junior Engineer or works Assistant in a University/Research Instittue /PSU engaged in construction activities /private organization of repute
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)- Degree or Diploma in Electric Engineering of a recognized University / Instittue. At least two years post qualification experience as junior engineer or work assistant in a University/Research Institute /PSU engaged in construction activites /private organization of repute
- Semi Professional Assistant- Graduation in Library Science/Library and Information Science with at least 50% marks from a recognized University
- Pharmacist-10+2 or equivalent in Science Subjects from a recognized board or a University. Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in pharmacy from an institute recognized by the pharmacy council of India. Registered as Pharmacist under the pharmacy act, 1948
- Security Inspector- Bachelor’s degree with 5 year’s experience as security supervisor/supervisor postion in security in Government Office,educational institute /private organization of repute or persons who have served in Indian Army or such Uniformed service at JCO level/equivalent or above with at least class 10 pass or Army class one examination or equivalent exam
- Upper Division Clerk- Graduation with at least 50% marks from a recognized University. Two year’s experience as junior assistant/ LDC in University/ Government Instittue
- Library Assistant- Bachelor’s degree in Library and Information Sciences or equivalent. Working knowledge of computer application
- Kitchen Attendent- Class 10 pass from a recognized Board/ School or ITI trade certificate in the relevant field. Two year’s experience as cook apprentice in cooking/ catering services in educational institutions/guest houses, reputed hostels, restaurants and si milar facilities
- Hostel Attendent , Library Attendent, Laboratory Attendent – Matriculation or equivalent pass or ITI pass
Age Limit for Librarian and Other Posts Job
- Librarian-Below 55 Years
- Deputy Librarian, Internal Audit Officer -Below 45 Years
- Executive Engineer- Below 50 Years
- Information Scientist- Below 40 Years
- System Analyst, Assistant Engineer, Nurse, Private Secretary, Senior Technical Assistant, Professional Assistant (Library), Junior Engineer, Security Inspector, Upper Division Clerk - Below 35 Years
- Hindi Translator, Kitchen Attendent, Library Assistant, Hostel Attendent, Semi Professional Assistant - Below 30 Years
- Pharmacist- Below 32 Years
- Library Attendent, Laboratory Attendent - Below 25 Years
How to Apply for the Central University of Jammu Librarian and Other Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Registrar, Central University of Jammu Rahya Suchani (Bagla), District Samba, Pin 181 143, Jammu, J& K . Last date of receipt of application is 31 March 2016.
Application Fees for Librarian and Other Posts Job
Gen & OBC : Rs. 500/-