CWPRS Job Notification: Central Water and Power Research Station (CWPRS) has issued notifications for the posts of Research Associate and Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 17 December 2019.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 17 December 2019
Central Water and Power Research Station, Pune Vacancy Details:
- Research Associate - I: 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow: 01 Post
Educational Qualification for Research Associate and JRF Posts:
- Research Associate (RA-I): Ph.D. or equivalent degree or having 03 years of research/teaching and design and development experiences after M.E./M.Tech. in civil engineering with at least one research paper in SCI Journal.
- Junior Research Fellow: Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences OR Graduate /Post Graduate Degree in civil engineering and candidates who are selected through National Eligibility Tests (NET) CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
Age limit: Maximum 32 years for Research Associate and 28 years for JRF. The upper age limit shall be relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/Women and physically handicapped candidates as per DST Guidelines.
Emoluments: Rs. 47,000/- per month + HRA (Research Associate) and Rs. 31,000/- plus HRA (Junior Research Fellow)
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 28 November 2019
Official Notification PDF
Official Website Link
How to apply for Central Water and Power Research Station Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates are required to send their bio-data through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and it must reach the office one week before the scheduled date of walk in interview. Applicants must be present with photocopy/print out of Application form sent to CWPS by email. Candidates need to appear for walk-in-interview on 17 December 2019.