Daulat Ram College, Delhi University invited applications for the post of Non-Teaching Staff. The eligible candidates can apply within 21 days (6 January 2018) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
- Last Date of Application: (6 January 2018) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
Daulat Ram College, DU Vacancy Details
- Administrative Officer – 1 Post
- Librarian – 1 Post
- Senior Assistant – 1 Post
- Assistant-1 Post
- Professional Assistant (Library)- 1 Post
- Semi, Professional Assistant (Library)-1 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer) – 1 Post
- MTS (Laboratory) -1 Post
- MTS (Library) – 1 Post
- MTS (Computer Laboratory) – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- Administrative Officer – Good academic record plus Masters degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent.
- Librarian – Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science/ Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with 55% Marks.
- Senior Assistant – Graduation or post graduation in any discipline with 50% Marks from a recognized board.
- Assistant-– Graduation in any discipline from a recognized board.
- Professional Assistant (Library)- M. Lib. Sc./ M.L.I. Sc. or equivalent OR Master’s Degree in any discipline and B. Lib. Sc./ B.L.I. Sc. with 50% marks; The candidate should have done computer course at graduate or post graduate level or having 6 months computer course from a recongised board.
- Semi, Professional Assistant (Library)- Graduate in any discipline; B.Lib. Sc/B.L.I Sc.with 50% Marks; Course in computer application at Graduate or PG level or 6 months Computer course from a recognized institution.
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer) – MCA or MSc. (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University/Institute with one year experience or B. Tech /B.E (Computer Science/Information Technology/ECE) or equivalent degree with one year experience in relevant area.
- MTS (Laboratory/Library/Computer Laboratory) – Matriculation or any equivalent examination with science subject from recognized Board.
How to Apply for the Daulat Ram College, DU Jobs 2017, Non-Teaching Staff Posts
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Daulat Ram College, Delhi University within 21 days (6 January 2018) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.