Delhi Development Authority has invited online applications for the recruitment of Assistant Executive Engineer. Engineering Graduates (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical) with GATE Score 2019 can apply for the post. The onlineapplication process for the posts will start from 01 January 2019 to 15 February 2019.
- Starting Date for Submitting Online Application – 01 January 2019
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application - 15 February 2019
DDA Vacancy Details
Total Posts –14
- AEE (Civil) – 11 Posts
- AEE (Electrical/Mechanical) – 3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Executive Engineer Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- AEE (Civil) – Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized university
- AEE (Electrical/Mechanical) – Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized university
21 to 30 Years
For more information, check detailed notification given below
How to Apply for DDA Jobs 2018
The Eligible and interested candidates are required to appear for GATE 2019. Simultaneously, candidates will be required to register their application online through www.dda.org.in, link for which will be opened from01 January 2019 to 15 February 2019.