Debts Recovery Tribunal – II, Ahmedabad invited applications from eligible candidates fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts on Deputation Basis, initially for the period of One year and can be extended on the performance of the candidate. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- Date of Advertisement: 05 July 2014
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
- Section Officer: 01 (One).
- Private Secretary: 01 (One).
- Assistant: 01 (One).
- Accounts Assistant (anticipated): 01 (One).
- Recovery Inspector: 01 (One).
- Stenographer: 02 (Two).
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 02 (Two).
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 01 (One).
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria :
Officers holding analogous posts on regular basis in the Centre/ State Govt./ Courts/ Tribunals
- Possess a Degree or equivalent from a recognized University or Institution.
- Having specific experience in the relevant field under previous Scale and Grade.
Candidates must not exceed the Age Limit of 56 years as on the last date of receipt of application.
- Pay Band (PB – 2) and Pay Scale is of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- Per Month (For post 1&2) and Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- Per Month (For post 3 & 6).
- Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale is of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2, 400/- Per Month (for post 7) and Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month (for post 8).
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed format with complete Bio- data along with the attested copies of ACR/ APARs for the last five years and the vigilance clearance –cum- integrity certificates or other testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), etc.with a recent passport size photographshould be affixed on the applicationmay be forwarded to the “Registrar, Debts Recovery Tribunal – II, Govt. of India, Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Financial Services, Third Floor, Bhikhubhai Chamber, Near Kochrab Ashram, Ellisbridge, Ahemdabad – 380 006” within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.