Defence Laboratory Jodhpur has invited applications for the post of Research Associates and Junior Research Fellow Posts. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 25, 26 & 27 October 2017.
- Date for Walk in interview -25, 26 & 27 October 2017
Defence Laboratory, Jodhpur (DRDO) (Latest Employment News) Vacancy Details
- Research Associate ( Chemistry)-01 post
- Junior Research Fellow (Chemistry)- 02 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow (Physics)- 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for RA and JRF Posts
- Research Associate ( Chemistry)- Ph.D in Chemistry with experience in Synthesis and characterization of Nanomaterial
- Junior Research Fellow (Chemistry)- Post Graduate degree (M.Sc.) Chemistry in first division with NET qualification
- Junior Research Fellow (Physics)- Post Graduate degree (M.Sc.) in Physics in first division with NET qualification
Age Limit for RA and JRF Posts
- Research Associates– 35 Years
- Junior Research Fellow– 28 Years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for Defence Laboratory, Jodhpur (DRDO), RA and JRF Posts
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and walk in interview on 25,26 & 27 October 2017 at Defence Laboratory, Ratanada Palace, Jodhpur, 342011 (Rajasthan).
Employment News Jobs