Department of Electronics & Information Technology (DEITY), Ministry of Communication & Information Technology, New Delhi invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up the following below mentioned post of “Assistant Engineer (Civil)” on Deputation/ Absorption Basis. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 02 December 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 02 December 2014
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Assistant Engineer(Civil)
No. of Posts: 01 Post
Officers working in the similar or equivalent post under the Central or State Govt. or Union Territories :
- Holding analogous posts on Regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
- With relevant experience of the regular service in relevant pay band plus appropriate grade pay or equivalent; and
- Possess Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from the recognized Board or University or Institution with appropriate work experience in the concerned field.
Below 56 years
Pay Band (PB – 2) and Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- Per Month.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates/ Officers may apply with complete Bio- data in the prescribed format along with the up to date photo copies of the of the ACRs/ APARs for the preceding five years, Integrity Certificate, Vigilance Clearance Certificate and Major/ Minor Penalty Certificate of last 10 years (if any) and duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form may be forwarded through proper channel to the “Deputy Director, Ministry of Communication & Information Technology, Department of Electronics & Information Technology, Electronics Niketan, 6, CGO Complex, New Delhi – 110 003” before 02 December 2014.