Delhi University DU Recruitment 2019 Notification: Delhi University (DU) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Associate Professor. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before the last date.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 15 July 2019
- Last date for submission of online application for Associate Professor Posts: 4 Aug 2019
- Last date for submission of online application for Assistant Professor Posts: 23 July 2019
Delhi University DU Vacancy Details
- Associate Professor – 428 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 263 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Posts
- Associate Professor: Candidate should have a good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines and candidate should have a minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position.
- Assistant Professor: Master’s degree with 55% marks in a concerned/relevant /allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR. Candidates can check official notification for more details.
Pay Scale for Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Posts
- Associate Professor – Academic Pay Level 13A as per 7cpc
- Assistant Professor – Academic Pay Level 10 of 7th CPC
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Online Application Link
How to apply for Delhi University DU Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before the last date. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.