Society for Promotion of Quality Education for Poor and Meritorious Students of Punjab invited applications for recruitment to the post of Computer Teachers and Data Entry Operators on contractual basis in the district Ludhiana. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 20 May 2014.
- Opening Date of Online Application: 6 May 2014
- Last date for Online Application: 20 May 2014
- Last date for deposit of fee: 22 May 2014
- Last date for filling Online Application Forms: 25 May 2014
- Date of written examination: 15 June 2014
Details of Post
Name of the Post
- Computer Teachers: 3 posts
- Data Entry Operators: 2 posts
Total no. of Posts: 5 Posts
- Computer Teachers: Rs.38,227/- per month (Lump-sum)
- Data Entry Operators: Rs.13,500/- per month (Lump-sum)
- Computer Teachers: BCA or B.Sc. (IT/CS/Internet Science) or BIT or B-Level of DOEACC or B.E. /B.Tech. (IT/Computer Science) or BCAM or B.Sc. (Information System/Information Science) or BMIT or AMIE examination of IETE in Computer Science & Engg. Or MCA or M.Sc. (IT/Computer Science /Software /Software System) or MIS or MIT or M.Tech (Computer Science) or M.Sc. (Networking and Protocol Designing) or M.Sc. (IT)(LE).
- Data Entry Operators: Graduation with minimum 60% marks and One year Diploma in Computer with a typing speed of minimum 30 w.p.m. in English and Punjabi.
- Candidate age should be between 18 to 38 years as on 1 January 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- General/OBC Category candidates have to pay Rs.500/- as application fees (Rs.250/- for SC/ST/Handicapped candidates) through Bank Challan.
- Ex-Serviceman-(Self) are exempted from payment of fees.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in written test, typing test and counseling.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply on line through Website: www.ssapunjab.org
- No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
- After submission of online application, candidates are required to take the print out (Acknowledgement Slip) which will have registration number, password, fee details and designated banker etc. printed on it.
- One day after registration, candidates can generate Bank Challan and deposit the fee in State Bank of Patiala.
- The registration of the candidate will be confirmed within 48 hours of depositing the fee in the bank. After confirmation of fee, candidate can fill Online Application form.