Department of Panchayat and Rural Development has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Tax Collector, Gaon Panchayat Secretary, Gram Sevak & Gram Sevika and Other. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 16 January 2018.
Advertisement No: PDDE(I)10/2011/Pt-I/105-111
Last Date of Application: 16 January 2018.
Dept of Panchayat and Rural Development Vacancy Details:
- Extension Officer (Panchyat) -74 Posts
- Jr. Asst. HQ- 24 Posts
- Gram Sevak & Gram Sevika- 147 Posts
- Junior Asstt. (Anchalik Panchayat) -100 Posts
- Tax Collector-cum-Road Mohorar -450 Posts
- Gaon Panchayat Secretary- 150 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Tax Collector and Other Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University
- For the post of Gaon Panchayat Secretary, the Candidate must be Commerce Graduate.
- Candidates must possess knowledge of Local Languages either Assamese/Bengali/Bodo in addition to English Language for maintenance of office administration.
Selection Process for Tax Collector and Other Posts
Selection will be based on OMR based written examination.
How to Apply for Tax Collector and Other Posts:
Online applications will be accepted through the official portal. The last date for submission of online application is 16 January 2018.