Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL), Government of India invited application for recruitment of Manager (Law) Post on immediate absorption basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 17 November 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 18 October 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 17 November 2014
Details of Posts
Manager (Law): 01 Post
Manager E4 (Rs. 29100-54500)
- Candidates should posses’ graduate degree with LLB preferable LLM with 7 years experience in dealing with legal matters
- Should have high skill in drafting and vetting finalization of all kinds of legal pleadings, documents, agreements
- Should have fair knowledge of Construction projects Dispute Resolution, Litigation, Arbitration matters, Service matters and Labour Laws
Maximum age limit: 55 years
Selection of the eligible and short listed candidates for immediate absorption shall be based on interview and assessment of APARs/Working Reports, as applicable.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can submit the application form in the prescribed format that can be downloaded from DFCCIL website at www.dfccil.gov.in. The application should be properly signed. Application Form complete with all respect should be sent at the following address. Dy. General Manager/HR-I Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd. 5thFloor, Pragati Maidan Metro Station Building Complex,New Delhi -110001 on or before 17 November 2014.