Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) invited applications from the regular employees working in Central and State Govt. departments, Subordinate, Attached Offices and Autonomous bodies under Central Govt.(being audited by C&AG), Central PSUs, Joint Ventures or any other form of organization between Central Govt. and State Govt. with minimum 50% stake held by Central Govt. for appointment on Immediate Absorption basis against the regular posts in Civil, Electrical, S&T and Traffic Transportation (Operations) disciplines. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Opening Date of Application Forms: 24 January 2015
- Closing Date of Application Forms: Within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Details of Vacancy
- Senior Executive (Operating): 05 posts
- Executive (Signal): 06 posts
- Executive (Telecom): 03 posts
- Executive (Operating): 13 posts
- Junior Executive (Civil): 18 posts
- Junior Executive (Electrical): 10 posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (Civil): 18 posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (Operating): 08 posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (Electrical): 06 posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (S&T): 05 posts
Total No. of Post: 92 Posts
- Rs.16400-40500/- for Post no. 1.
- Rs.12600-32500/- for Post no. 2, 3 & 4.
- Rs.12000-30000/- for Post no. 5.
- Rs.11000-27500/- for Post no. 6.
- Rs.9000-22500/- for Post no. 7 to 10.
Candidate’s age should not exceed 55 years as on the last date of receipt of applications
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with two recent passport size colored photograph, Copies of Certificate attested by a Gazetted Officer in support of Educational Qualification, Date of Birth and Caste Certificate etc. should be sent to the Jt. General Manager/HR, Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd., 5th Floor, Pragati Maidan Metro Station Building Complex, New Delhi -110001 within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.