DHFWS, Utter Dinajpur has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Lab Technician, Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, Medical Specialist , Accounts Personnel and other. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 16 April 2018 (4 PM).
Advertisement No: DHFWS/UD/ADV/1036/18
Walk in Interview Date: 19 April 2018 (4 PM).
Last Date of Application : 16 April 2018 (4 PM).
DHFWS, Utter Dinajpur Vacancy Details:
- Accounts Personnel -1 Post
- Lab Technician-4 Posts
- Full Time Medical Officer -5 Posts
- GDMO -6 Posts
- Specialist (O&G)- 1 Post
- Specialist(Anesthetists)-2 Posts
- Specialist(Pediatrician)-2 Posts
- Medical officer -(SNCU)-2 Posts
- Medical Officer (AH)-1 Post
- Store Keeper -4 Posts
- Staff Nurse-12 Posts
- Nutritionist (NRC)-1 Post
- GNM (NRC)-2 Posts
- Dental Assistant (NOHP)-1 Post
- Lab Technician (Blood Bank)-3 Posts
- Laboratory Technician (BCSU)-1 Post
- Technical Supervisor (BCSU)-1 Post
- Senior Medical Officer -1 Post
- Medical Officer (ART)-1 Post
- Counsellor -2 Posts
- Data Manager (ART)-1 Post
- Counsellor (ICTC)-1 Post
- MT Lab. (ICTC)- 7 Posts
- District Consultant (NCTP) -1 Post
- Psychologist (NTCP)-1 Post
- Social Worker(NTCP) -1 Post
- Lab Technician (NPCF)-1 Post
- Field Investigator (NPCF)-3 Posts
- Consultant Flurosis-1 Post
- District Finance & Logistic Officer -1 Post
- Counselor District NCD Clinic -1 Post
- GNM (Thalaseamiea Control Programme)-2 Posts
- Kala Azar treatment Supervisor -4 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Lab Technician, Staff Nurse and Other Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Accounts Personnel : B.Com with knowledge of MS Office Suite and Accounting Softwares. 6 Months Diploma in Computer Course with Accounting Software.
Lab Technician: 10+2 with physics, Chemistry & Biology/Mathematics and Diploma in Medical Laboratory .
Full Time Medical Officer: MBBS with 1 year compulsory internship.
GDMO : MBBS and should be registered with WB Medical council.
Specialist :PG Degree/Diploma in concerned discipline.
Medical officer: MBBS.
Staff Nurse: GNM
Nutritionist (NRC): B.Sc/M.Sc in Food and Nutrition.
GNM (NRC): B.Sc Nurisng/GNM Training Course.
Dental Assistant (NOHP): Matriculation.
Lab Technician (Blood Bank): 10+2 and BMLT/DMLT and should be registered with Paramedical council of India.
Laboratory Technician/ Technical Supervisor (BCSU): 10+2 and BMLT/DMLT or M.Sc in MLT/PGMLT and should be registered with Paramedical council of India.
Senior Medical Officer : MD in Medicine or MBBS with Diploma in Clinical discipline.
Counsellor : Master's Degree in Social Work or Degree in Sociology and Graduate Nurse.
Data Manager (ART): Graduate with ''O'' Level from DOEACC.
Counsellor (ICTC): PG Degree in Psychology/Social Work/Sociology/Anthropology/Human Development/Nursing or Graduate in Psychology/Social Work/Sociology and 1 year experience.
District Consultant (NCTP) : PG in Public Health or Social Science MBBS/BDS.
Psychologist (NTCP): PG Degree in Psychology/MSW.
Social Worker(NTCP) : PG Degree in Psychology/Social Work/Sociology
Field Investigator (NPCF): 10+2 with 50% marks.
Consultant Flurosis: MD in Community Medicine, Public Health/Biochemistry/Microbiology/Pathology or equivalent.
District Finance & Logistic Officer -: Inter of CA/CWA or M.Com/MBA (Finance/material Management) with knowledge of computer.
Counselor District NCD Clinic : Bachelor's degree in Social Science or Degree/Diploma in Counselling/Health Education/Mass Communication.
GNM (Thalaseamiea Control Programme): B.Sc Nursing/GNM training Course.
Kala Azar treatment Supervisor: Science Graduate with Biology.
How to Apply for Lab Technician, Staff Nurse and Other Posts:
Applications should reach office of '' CMOH & Member Secretary, DHFWS, Utter Dinajpur'' on or before 16 April 2018.