District Health Society (DHS), North & Middle Andaman District, Mayabunder invited applications from eligible candidates fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned various posts. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 14 August 2015.
• Last Date for Submission of Application: 14 August 2015
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts:
1. Medical Officer DTC (RNTCP): 01
2. District Programme Coordinator: 01
3. Senior Treatment Supervisor: 02
4. Public Health Nurse: 01
5. Data Manager (IDSP): 01
6. Accountant (RNTCP): 01
7. Tuberculosis Health Visitor: 01
Educational Qualification: Qualification must be from recognized Board or University or Institute or Medical Council with the relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field.
• For Post 1: Possess MBBS Degree or equivalent with Internship.
• For Post 2: Possess MBA or Post- Graduation Diploma in the appropriate discipline with the relevant experience.
• For Post 3: Possess Bachelor’s Degree or Certificate Course of Sanitary Inspector.
• For Post 4: Possess Senior Secondary (10+2 Standard) Pass and Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or B.Sc. Nursing.
• For Post 5: Possess Post- Graduation Degree in the Computer Sc. or BE in the appropriate discipline.
• For Post 6 & 7: Possess Graduation Degree in appropriate discipline.
Candidates will get the Consolidated Emoluments on monthly basis as mentioned below:
• For Post 1: Rs. 40,000/- Per Month.
• For Post 2: Rs. 22,000/- Per Month.
• For Post 3: Rs. 15,000/- Per Month.
• For Post 4: Rs. 16,000/- Per Month.
• For Post 5: Rs. 18,000/- Per Month.
• For Post 6: Rs. 10,000/- Per Month.
• For Post 7: Rs. 11,500/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test / Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format with complete details of Bio- data along with attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), Discharge Certificate, Identity proof etc. and a recent Passport size Photograph must affix on the application form may be forwarded to the “Chairman, District Health Society, Deputy Commissioner Office, North & Middle Andaman, Mayabunder – 744 204” on or before 14 August 2015.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.