Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT) invited applications for recruitment to the post of JRF/SRF/RA in the Department of Applied Mathematics. Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 18 August 2017.
- Date for walk-in-interview -18 August 2017
DIAT Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) / Senior Research Fellow (SRF) / Research Associate (RA) - 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow & RA Posts
- M.Sc. Mathematic/Applied Mathematics with minimum of 55% marks
- NET/ GATE qualification for JRF is mandatory.
- 2 years post M.Sc. Research/Teaching experience for SRF.
- Ph.D. (Mathematics) for RA.
- Junior Research Fellow – 28 years
- Senior Research Fellow – 32 years
- Research Associate – 35 years
How to apply for DIAT, Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow & RA Posts
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 18 August 2017 at 10.00AM at Department of Applied Maths, DIAT(DU). Candidates are required to bring original documents and a set of self attested copies of documents at the time of Interview.
Scroll Down for More Jobs