Dibrugarh University Job Notification: Dibrugarh University invited applications for the post of Cameraman & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 14 September 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 14 September 2017
Dibrugarh University Vacancy Details
- Producer: 03 Posts
- Junior Research Officer: 01 Post
- Engineer Grade-I: 01 Post
- Cameraman: 03 Posts
- Graphic Artist: 01 Post
- Section Officer – Administration: 01 Post
- Professional Assistant: 01 Post
- Production Assistant: 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 01 Post
- Technician: 03 Posts
- Accounts Assistant: 01 Post
- Personal Assistant: 01 Post
- Stenographer: 01 Post
- Clerk –LDC: 01 Post
- Driver-cum-Helper: 01 Post
- Unit Peon: 01 Post
- Peon: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Cameraman & Other Posts Job
- Producer: Master’s degree in any subject or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with 3 years experience in video production or direction perferably in Educational TV OR PG Diploma in direction from FTII or equivalent qualification OR Master in Communication and 2 years experience in video production preferably in Educational TV
- Junior Research Officer: Master’s Degree in any subject or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with 2 years experience in video production related research.
- Engineer Grade-I: B.E./B.Tech. in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics Engineering with 2 years experience in relevant field, preferably in operation and maintenance of video broadcast quality production equipment.
- Cameraman: 12th passed with 3 years Diploma in Video Production / Cinematography from a recognized institute OR 12th passed with 3 years experience in broadcast quality video camera work.
- Graphic Artist: Diploma in Applied Art from a recognised institute (5 years structure after 10th) OR Degree in Applied Art or equivalent qualifications desirably with experience in computer graphics OR Graduate with recognised diploma in Computer Graphics with 3 years experience.
- Section Officer – Administration: A second class Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree in any subject preferably with degree in law or post-graduate diploma in personnel management with 5 years experience as Senior Administrative Assistant.
- Professional Assistant: Graduate in any subject and B.Lib.Sc. with 5 years experience preferably in Media Library.
- Production Assistant: Master’s degree in any subject or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with 1 year experience in video production OR Master in Communication or equivalent degree with specialization in production.
- Technical Assistant: 12th passed with diploma (3 year structure) in Electronics from recognised institute or equivalent qualification and 1 year experience in Operation/Maintenance of video equipment OR HSLC passed with Diploma (3 years structure) in Electronics from a recognised institute and 3 years experience on operation/maintenance of video equipment.
- Technician: HSLC passed with ITI or equivalent certificate in Video/Audio/Electronics/ Electrician trade/Air-conditioning and 2years experience in relevant field.
- Accounts Assistant: Commerce graduate with 5 years experience in accounting matters in reputed organization. Knowledge of computer is essential.
- Personal Assistant: Graduate with English shorthand speed of 100 WPM and typing speed of 45 WPM and 5 years experience as a Stenographer.
- Stenographer: Graduate with English shorthand speed of 80 WPM and typing speed of 40 WPM.
- Clerk –LDC: Graduate or 12th passed with 2 years experience in office work.
- Driver-cum-Helper: H.S.L.C. passed with valid license to drive public medium heavy vehicle and 3 years experience.
- Unit Peon: H.S.L.C passed with 3 years experience in Art/Drama/Media.
- Peon: H.S.L.C passed, preferably with experience in establishments using hi-tech equipment.
How to Apply for the Dibrugarh University Cameraman & Other Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to Registrar Dibrugarh University Dibrugarh on or 14 September 2017.