Directorate General of Employment and Training, Government of India invited applications for imparting free coaching to educated scheduled caste/schedule tribe job seekers in one year DOEACC ‘O’ Level Computer Training and one year DOEACC ‘O’ Level Computer Hardware Maintenance Training through NIELIT. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format one month before the commencement of training/coaching.
- Last Date of Application: One month before the commencement of training/coaching
- Date of Commencement of Course: 01 July 2015 and 01 August 2015
Details of Course:
Name of the Courses:
- Free and Stipendiary Coaching for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes
- ‘O’ Level one year Computer Training through NIELIT or its accredited instructions
- ‘O’ Level one Computer Hardware Maintenance Training through NIELIT
- Free and Stipendiary Coaching for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes- 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board/university 9with English as one of the compulsory subject)
- ‘O’ Level one year Computer Training through NIELIT or its accredited instructions- Minimum 10+2 or above only those SC/ST candidates who have not been opted for computer as one of the subjects either in 10+2 or at graduation level.
- ‘O’ Level one Computer Hardware Maintenance Training through NIELIT- 10+2 (Science) pass or ITI (one year after 10 pass) in Electrical/Electronics/Computers/Instrumentation Engineering.
For more details, click on the link below of detailed advertisement.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply for the admission through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents so as to reach on or before one month before the commencement of training/coaching.