Directorate of Education invited application for recruitment to the post of Law Officer on deputation in the Directorate of Education, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the employment news.
- Opening Date for Registration: 08 March 2014 (Date of Publication of advertisement)
- Closing Date for Registration: within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Details of Post
- Name of the post: Law Officer
- Number of Posts: 06 Posts
Pay scale: Pay Band of Rs: 9300-348001- (PB-II) G.P. of Rs.5400/-
- Maximum Age Limit: Not Exceed 56 Years
- Educational Qualification: Degree in Law of a Recognized University with At least 05 years experience in legal work in a Govt. Department or semi Govt. Organization or Public Sector or Autonomous Bodies or as a Legal practitioner Or LLM from a recognized university along with minimum 03 years experience in legal work in a Govt. Department or semi Govt. Organization or Public Sector or Autonomous Bodies.
How to Apply
Refer the mentioned link and send the filled in application with necessary information must reach to the Director Education, Government Of NCT Of Delhi, Directorate Of Education, E-I Branch, Old Secretariat, Delhi-110054 on or before 30 days from the date of publication of the vacancy circular in Employment News, along with the necessary documents.
Click to below link for complete details.