Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine & Storage, Mumbai under the Ministry of Agriculture invited applicants for recruitment to the post of Research Associate & Senior Research Fellow. The candidates eligible for the post can walk in for the Interview on 22 December 2014.
Date of Interview: 22 December 2014
Details of Post
- Research Associate: 03 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow: 03 Posts
- Educational Qualification
- Research Associate: Doctorate/Master degree with 1st Division or 60% marks Entomology (Nematology/Plant Pathology /Agronomy (weed Science) with 2 years of research experience with working knowledge of computer.
- Research Associate (Different Project): Doctorate or Master degree with 1st Division or 60% marks In organic Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry with 2 years of research experience having practical Knowledge of GC, HPIC, GC-MS and exposure to Pesticide Residue Analysis & working Knowledge of computer.
- Senior Research Fellow: Master degree in Entomology/Nematology/Plant Pathology/Agronomy (Weed Science) with 1st Division or 60% marks and working knowledge of computer.
- Research Associate: 40 years
- Senior Research Fellow: 35 years
- Research Associate: Rs. 24,000/- pm. for Ph.D. & Rs. 23,000/- p.m. for Maser degree + 30% HRA
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 16,000/- pm. + HRA
Candidates who apply for the post will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can walk-in with all necessary documents to Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine & Storage, Regional Plant Quarantine Station, Haji Bunder Road, Sewari (East) Mumbai- 15 on 22 December 2014 at 10: 30 am.