Office of The District Magistrate, Cooch Behar invited application for the recruitment to the post of Executive Assistant, Nirman Sahayak, Gram Panchayat Sahayak and Block Informatics Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can send their applications on or before 31 December 2016.
- Last Date for submission of application: 31 December 2016
Dist. Magistrate, Cooch Behar Vacancy Details
- Executive Assistant: 06 Posts
- Nirman Sahayak: 02 Posts
- Gram Panchayat Sahayak: 44 Posts
- Block Informatics Officer: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Executive Assistant & Other Posts
- Executive Assistant: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or Diploma in Computer Application from any institute recognized by the State.
- Nirman Sahayak: Must have a Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Institute recognized by the State Government or the Central Government.
- Gram Panchayat Sahayak: Must have passed the Madhyamik Examination from the WBBSE or its equivalent examination from any recognised Board or University or Council.
- Block Informatics Officer: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application or Bachelor’s Degree (Hons.) in Computer Science or Bachelor’s degree in any stream with “A” level certificate courses of DOEACC provided that candidates with qualification of “B” Level or “C” Level certificate course from DOEACC with three years Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology/ Electronics and Tele Communication shall also be considered.
Upper age limit for the post is 40 years.
How to Apply for Dist. Magistrate, Cooch Behar Executive Assistant & Other Posts 2016
Candidates eligible for the post can apply online through the website on or before www.coochbehar.gov.in on or before 31 December 2016.