Office of the District and Session Judge, Port Blair invited applications for recruitment to the post of Lower Clerk Grade, MTS and Driver. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 25 October 2017.
- Last date for submission of application form – 25 October 2017
District and Session Judge, Port Blair Vacancy Details
- Lower Grade Clerk/Typist/Copyist: 09 Posts
- MTS: 17 Posts
- Driver: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Clerk, MTS and Driver Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience Criteria
- Lower Grade Clerk/Typist/Copyist: Pass in Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board; Candidate should be able to type 35 words p.m. in Hindi on Computer
- MTS: 10th pass or equivalent from a recognized Board; Ability to read and write Hindi and English.
- Driver: Must have passed in 10th std. from a recognized Institution; Must possess a valid Light Vehicle Driving License
Age Limit – 18 to 33 Years for Male; 18-38 for female
Selection Procedure for Clerk, MTS and Driver Posts
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of qualified marks in the written test.
How to Apply for District and Session Judge, Port Blair, Clerk, MTS and Driver Posts
Interested Candidates can submit applications along with relevant documents to the office of District and Session Judge, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Port Blair on or before 25 October 2017. One spare recent passport size photograph should be enclosed.
Scroll Down for More Jobs