Application are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up the post as mentioned below under District Child Protection Unit, Jajpur on contractual basis subject to renewal every yr as per OSCPS, W & CD Deptt., Govt. Odisha norm. Child protection is a set of usually government-run services designed to protect children and young people who are underage and to encourage family stability.
Closing date for Submission of Application: 25 November 2013 by 5 P.M.
Details of Posts
- Accountant: 01 Post
- Data Analyst: 01 Post
- Assistant-cum-Data Entry Operator: 03 Post
- Accountant: 8000/- P.M consolidated
- Data Analyst: 8000/- P.M consolidated
- Assistant-cum-Data Entry Operator: 5000/- P.M consolidated
- Accountant: Graduate in Commerce with Certificate course in Accounting Package (Tally).
- Data Analyst: Any Graduate with Statistics/ Mathematics/ Computer Science.
- Assistant-cum-Data Entry Operator: Graduate with Computer skills (PGDCA from recognized university).
In order to be eligible for engagement to the above post, a candidate must satisfy the following conditions also.
a)The candidate shall be a citizen of India.
b)The candidate shall have good moral character.
c)The candidate must not have more than one spouse living.
d)The candidate shall be of good health, good physique, active habits and far from any organic defect or bodily deformity (not applicable in case of persons with disability).
e)The candidate must be able to speak, read and write Oriya and have(i) HSC or equivalent examination with Oriya as a language subject in the final examination of class VIII and above or (iv) passed a test in Oriya in ME School standard by the Education Department of the State Government.
f)The candidate shall possess the requisite qualification as show in above table.
The candidate must not be less than 21 years as on 01 January 2013.
How to Apply
- The eligible candidates are requested to apply in the prescribed application form available in the Jajpur District Official website www.jajpur.nic.in For all the details of qualification, experiences and other conditions, refer the below link.
- The Application Farm have to be submit latest by 25 November 2013 by 5 P.M through Speed / Regd. Post.
- The Application must be submitted to The District Child Protection Officer, Jajpur, O/o District Child Protection Unit, Utkal Balashram Premises, At/Po/Dist-Jajpur-755001.
- The envelope should be superscribed with “APPICATION FOR THE POST OF ………………….” (mention the post you are applying for).
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test/trade test/interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.