District Red Cross Branch, Subarnapur Notified Recruitment for 09 Various Posts 2015
District Red Cross Branch, Subarnapur invited applications for various posts. Eligible candidates can apply to the post on or before 25 July 2015.
District Red Cross Branch, Subarnapur invited applications for the posts of Clinical Psychologist/Psychologist, Orthopedically Handicapped Sr. Prosthetist/Orthotist, Prosthetist Orthotist Technician, Sr. Speech Therapist/Audiologist, Hearing Assistant/Junior Speech Therapist, Mobility Instructor, Multipurpose rehabilitation worker, Accountant-cum-clerk-cum storekeeper and Attendant-cum-peon-cum Messenger. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 25 July 2015.
Last Date of Application: 25 July 2015
Details of Posts:
Name of the Posts:
- Clinical Psychologist/Psychologist- 01 Post
- Orthopedically Handicapped Sr. Prosthetist/Orthotist- 01 Post
- Prosthetist Orthotist Technician- 01 Post
- Sr. Speech Therapist/Audiologist- 01 Post
- Hearing Assistant/Junior Speech Therapist- 01 Post
- Mobility Instructor- 01 Post
- Multipurpose rehabilitation worker- 01 Post
- Accountant-cum-clerk-cum storekeeper- 01 Post
- Attendant-cum-peon-cum Messenger- 01 Post
- Clinical Psychologist/Psychologist- M.Phil in clinical Psychology/MA in Psychology preferably with 02 years experience in the field of disability rehabilitation.
- Orthopedically Handicapped Sr. Prosthetist/Orthotist- Degree in Prosthetic and Orthotic preferably from National Institute with 05 years experience or a diploma in Prosthetic and Orthotic with 06 years experience.
- Prosthetist Orthotist Technician- ITI trained with 2/3 years experience.
- Sr. Speech Therapist/Audiologist- Post graduate in related field/B.Sc. (Speech and Hearing).
- Hearing Assistant/Junior Speech Therapist- Diploma in speech and hearing with knowledge of hearing aids repair/ear mould making.
- Mobility Instructor- Matriculation + Certificate/Diploma in Mobility.
- Multipurpose rehabilitation worker- 10+2 with Diploma in CBR/MRW course or one year diploma course in early childhood special education with two years of experience.
- Accountant-cum-clerk-cum storekeeper- B.Com/SAS with 02 years experience.
- Attendant-cum-peon-cum Messenger- VIIIth class pass.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 25 July 2015.