District Red Cross Branch, Subarnapur invited applications for the posts of Clinical Psychologist/Psychologist, Orthopedically Handicapped Sr. Prosthetist/Orthotist, Prosthetist Orthotist Technician, Sr. Speech Therapist/Audiologist, Hearing Assistant/Junior Speech Therapist, Mobility Instructor, Multipurpose rehabilitation worker, Accountant-cum-clerk-cum storekeeper and Attendant-cum-peon-cum Messenger. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 25 July 2015.
Last Date of Application: 25 July 2015
Details of Posts:
Name of the Posts:
- Clinical Psychologist/Psychologist- 01 Post
- Orthopedically Handicapped Sr. Prosthetist/Orthotist- 01 Post
- Prosthetist Orthotist Technician- 01 Post
- Sr. Speech Therapist/Audiologist- 01 Post
- Hearing Assistant/Junior Speech Therapist- 01 Post
- Mobility Instructor- 01 Post
- Multipurpose rehabilitation worker- 01 Post
- Accountant-cum-clerk-cum storekeeper- 01 Post
- Attendant-cum-peon-cum Messenger- 01 Post
- Clinical Psychologist/Psychologist- M.Phil in clinical Psychology/MA in Psychology preferably with 02 years experience in the field of disability rehabilitation.
- Orthopedically Handicapped Sr. Prosthetist/Orthotist- Degree in Prosthetic and Orthotic preferably from National Institute with 05 years experience or a diploma in Prosthetic and Orthotic with 06 years experience.
- Prosthetist Orthotist Technician- ITI trained with 2/3 years experience.
- Sr. Speech Therapist/Audiologist- Post graduate in related field/B.Sc. (Speech and Hearing).
- Hearing Assistant/Junior Speech Therapist- Diploma in speech and hearing with knowledge of hearing aids repair/ear mould making.
- Mobility Instructor- Matriculation + Certificate/Diploma in Mobility.
- Multipurpose rehabilitation worker- 10+2 with Diploma in CBR/MRW course or one year diploma course in early childhood special education with two years of experience.
- Accountant-cum-clerk-cum storekeeper- B.Com/SAS with 02 years experience.
- Attendant-cum-peon-cum Messenger- VIIIth class pass.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 25 July 2015.