Government of NCT of Delhi, Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Resident and Junior Resident (MBBS) on adhoc basis. Eligible candidates can attend interview on 22 July 2016 for Junior Resident and 25 July 2016 for Senior Resident.
- Date of Interview for Junior Resident: 22 July 2016
- Date of Interview for Senior Resident: 25 July 2016
Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Resident (MBBS): 40 posts
- Senior Resident
- Gastroenterology: 3 Posts
- Nephrology: 5 Posts
- Cardiology: 3 Posts
- Radiology: 6 Posts
- Skin: 1 Posts
- Paediatrics: 3 Posts
- Anaesthesia: 17 Posts
- Forensic Medicine: 1 Post
- Surgery: 5 Posts
- Neuro surg: 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Senior & Junior Residents Jobs:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Junior Resident (MBBS): MBBS from a recognized university.
- Senior Resident: MBBS with Post graduate degree/DNB/Diploma or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Junior Resident (MBBS): Not exceeding 30 Years
- Senior Resident: Not exceeding 33 years for PG Degree and Diploma holder and 35 years for post Doctoral Degree holder
Selection Process for Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Senior & Junior Residents post:
Candidate’s selection will be made on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply for Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Senior & Junior Residents post:
Eligible candidates can attend interview along with application in prescribed format, Bio-data, all original documents, with one set of self attested photocopy of the relevant documents in support of Age, Qualification, Attempts, Mark Sheet, Degree, DMC Registration, Category (O.B.C certificate of Delhi) & Experience Certificate publications, Medals, Distinctions if any Etc and two passport size photographs in the office of Medical Superintendent, Dr. BSA Hospital, Sector-06, Rohini, Delhi 85 on 22 July 2016 for Junior Resident and 25 July 2016 for Senior Resident from 9.30 am to 11.30 pm.