Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune University invited applications for admission to the various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Superspeciality Programme in various Constituent Colleges.
Date of Test for Others: 22 June 2014
Name of the Courses:
• MBBS & BDS
• M.Ch. (Neuro Surgery)
• M.Ch. (Urology)
• D.M. (Nephrology)
• B.Tech (Biotechnology)
• B.Tech (Medical Biotechnology)
• M.Tech Biotechnology (Integrated)
• M.Tech (Biotechnology)
• M.Sc. (Biotechnology)
• M.Sc. (Bioinformatics)
• Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
• Master of Physiotherapy (MPT)
• B.Sc. (Nursing)
• P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing)
• M.Sc. (Nursing)
• Bachelor of Clinical Optometry (B.Optom)
How to Apply:
• Application Form can be obtained from the university office on the payment of Rs.500/- (for Super- Specialty Programmes Rs.1,000/-) in cash or D. D.
• Through a requisition letter with name of course opted for, detailed correspondence address with contact no. and email address, along with a demand draft of Rs.600/- (for super specialty programmes Rs.1250/-) drown on any nationalized bank, in favour of “Registrar, Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune”, payable at Pune.
• OR By Downloading from the University Website.