DRDO Apprentice 2021 Notification: Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO), Defence Laboratory, Jodhpur is hiring candidates for various posts of apprentices in different departments for one year for the year 2021-22. Interested candidates can apply to the posts within 15 days (22 June 2021) from the date of advertisement in Employment News. A total of 47 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process. The candidates can submit their applications at apprenticeshipindia.
The candidates who passed their respective courses in 2018,2019& 2020 can only apply. Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination earlier than 2018 are not eligible. Candidates with post-graduation are not eligible to apply.
- Last date for submission of online application: 15 days (22 June 2021) from the date of advertisement in Employment News.
DRDO Apprentice 2021 Vacancy Details
- Instrument Mechanic - 2 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel - 2 Posts
- Carpenter - 2 Posts
- Plumber - 1 Post
- Welder - 1 Post
- Information Communication Technology System 2 Maintenance (ICTSM) - 2 Posts
- Turner - 1 Post
- Machinist- 1 Post
- Fitter- 1 Post
- Electrician - 1 Post
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)- 20 Posts
- Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English) - 8 Posts
- Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (Hindi) - 2 Posts
- Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance - 3 Posts
DRDO Apprentice 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: The candidates holding a graduate degree with an ITI certificate in the concerned subject are eligible to apply.
DRDO Apprentice 2021 Stipend: Rs. 7000/- Per Month
DRDO Apprentice 2021 Selection Criteria
Candidates will be selected strictly on a merit basis (percentage/ marks of essential qualification). Only selected candidates will be informed through offer letter.
How to apply for DRDO Apprentice 2021
Interested candidates can apply online have registered their names at https://apprenticeshipindia/org/course-search and mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.Non-registered candidates are likely to be rejected. The last date of application submission is 15 days (22 June 2021) from the date of advertisement in Employment News.
Latest Government Jobs: