Instrument Research & Development Establishment (IRDE), Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO), Ministry of Defence invites applications from the qualified Indian Citizens for the selection of the Senior Reasearch Fellowship and Junior Reasearch Fellowship for the period of Two Years (Extendable as per rules) as per the below mentioned details.
- Last Date of Submission of Application : Within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
Senior Reasearch Fellowship: 01 (One)
Junior Reasearch Fellowship: 06 (Six).
Educational Qualification & Experience
For Senior Reasearch Fellowship
- M. Tech Degree in Optics Technology/ Applied Optics with First Division.
- First Division in Graduate Level as well.
- Candidate having interest in research for pursuing Ph. D.
For Junior Reasearch Fellowship
- M. Sc. in Physics/ Applied Physics/ Electronics/ Photonics/ Optoelectronics/ Laser Technology Or
- B. Tech Degree in Electronics & Communication/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Computer Science/ Engineering Physics/ Optics/ Optoelectronics with First Division.
- M. Tech Degree with specialization in fiels related to in Optics/ Optoelectronics/ Laser Technology/ Photonics.
Age Limit & Relaxation
- Candidates should be maximim 28 years of age on the last date of receipt of application.
- Age Relaxation as per rules. Relaxable for 05 years for SC & ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates.
Pay Scale/ Emoluments :
- Stipend Rs. 18,000/- for Senior Research Fellowship Per Month.
- Stipend Rs. 16,000/- for Junior Research Fellowship Per Month.
- With other facilities like House Rent Allowance (HRA) and Medical facilities admissible as per rules.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may send their typed applications with complete bio- data to the 'Director, Instruments Research & Development Establishment, Raipur Road, Dehradun – 248 008 within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News.
- A recent passport size photograph should be affix on the top right corner of the application.
- Also send a Bank Draft of Rs. 10/- drawn in favour of Director, IRDE, Dehradun along with the application. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC category are exempted from bank draft.
- Selection will consist initially be on the basis of Screening Test followed with the interview for fresh applicants.
- The candidates who have qualified UGC/ CSIR (NET – JRF)/ NET/ GATE will directly qualify for the interview.