DSSSB Nursing Officer Admit Card 2019: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) will soon release the Nursing Officer admit card 2019. All candidates who are waiting for the admit card will be able to download the call letter through the official website of DSSSB.i.e. dsssb.delhi.gov.in once it is released.
DSSSB Nursing Officer Exam 2019 is scheduled to be held from 27 to 30 August 2019 at various exam centres. This recruitment exam is being done for fulfilling 684 vacancies of Nursing Officer. Candidates can check the official website for latest updates.
DSSSB Nursing Officer Exam Pattern 2019
DSSSB Nursing Officer Exam 2019 will have two sections. i.e. Section A and Section B. Section A Paper will consist of General Awareness, General Intelligence, Reasoning Ability, Arithmetical and Numerical Ability, Hindi Language and English Language and Comprehensions in both languages. On the other hand, Section B will have questions from the respective concerned.
The total time duration for DSSSB Nursing Officer Exam will be 2 Hours. The question paper will be set in English and Hindi Language. All candidates can directly download DSSSB Nursing Officer Admit Card 2019 from the provided link below.
How to Download DSSSB Nursing Officer Admit Card 2019?
- Visit the official website. i.e. dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
- Click on DSSSB Nursing Officer Admit Card 2019 flashing on the homepage.
- Enter the required credentials and click on the submit button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can download and take a printout of the admit card for future reference.