DSSSB Pharmacist and Junior Auditor LDC Admit Card 2019 Released @dsssb.delhi.gov.in, Download DSSSB 2/28 and 65/14 Admit Card
DSSSB Pharmacist and Junior Auditor LDC Admit Card 2019 has been Released @dsssb.delhi.gov.in, Download Here
DSSSB Pharmacist and Junior Auditor LDC Admit Card 2019: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has released the admit card link for Online Computer Based One Tier Exam for the post of Pharmacist (Post Code 02/28) and Junior Auditor LDC (65/14). Candidates who have successfully applied for the posts can download their DSSSB Admit Card through DSSSB website www.dsssb.delhi.gov.in
DSSSB Pharmacist exam will be held on 01 November 2019 (Friday) and 04 November 2019 (Monday) in first shift while DSSSB Junior Auditor LDC exam will held on 01 November only. DSSSB exam will have 200 multiple choice questions from two sections i.e. Section 1 General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability, Arithmetical & Numerical Ability, Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension , Test of English Language & Comprehension and Section 2 post related questions.
How to Download DSSSB Pharmacist and Junior Auditor LDC Admit Card 2019
- Visit DSSSB official website www.dsssbonline.nic.in
- Click on the link ‘DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR THE ONLINE CBT EXAM FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR AUDITOR LDC(65/14) AND PHARMACIST (2/18) DSSSB EXAM 1st AND 4th NOV (Shift 1)'
- Provide your details such as Application No and DOB
- Download DSSSB Pharmacist Admit Card 2019 or DSSSB Junior Auditor LDC Admit Card
- Take a print out of the DSSSB admit card for future use.
DSSSB had invited 24 vacancies for the post of Junior Auditor and 251 vacancies for Pharmacist Posts