DTU Recruitment 2019: Delhi Technical University (DTU) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Non-Teaching Staff. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 18 February 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 18 February 2018
DTU Vacancy Details
- Senior Office Assistant – 4 Posts
- Office Assistant – 15 Posts
- Junior Office Assistant – 16 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Posts
- Senior Office Assistant – Bachelors Degree from a recognized University.
- Office Assistant, Junior Office Assistant – 12th class or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Age Limit – 35 years
Pay Scale for Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- Senior Office Assistant – PB. Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- (6th CPC), Level – 6, Entry Pay Rs. 35400/- (7th CPC)
- Office Assistant –PB. Rs. 5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- (6th CPC), Level – 4, Entry Pay Rs. 25500/- (7th CPC)
- Junior Office Assistant – PB- 1. Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- (6th CPC) Level – 2, Entry Pay Rs. 19900/- (7th CPC)
How to apply for DTU Non-Teaching Staff Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the post by sending applications to the Registrar, Delhi Technological University, Shahbad Daulatpur, Bhawana Road, Delhi – 110042 latest by 18 February 2019.