East Coast Railway, Office of the Chief Personnel Officer, Rail Sadan, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, invited applications from candidates for recruitment against two Cultural quota vacancies in Group-C in Pay Band -1, Rs.520-2020 (Grade pay Rs.190/-). Interested candidates who are eligible for the post can send their applications before 10 November, 2014.
- Opening date of submission of application forms: 11 October, 2014
- Last date of submission of application forms: 10 November, 2014
Details of Post
- Dramatist (actor): 1 post
- Classical Dancer: 1 post
- Dramatist (actor): Candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board with 50% marks in the aggregate and have Degree / Diploma / Certificate in Drama from Government recognized institute.
- Classical Dancer: Candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board with 50% marks in the aggregate and have Degree / Diploma / Certificate in Dance from Government recognized institute
Experience in the relevant field and performance given on AIR /Dordarshan etc. and prizes won at National level would be an added advantage.
Age limit as on 1 January, 2014
UR: 18 – 30 Years.
OBC: 18 – 3 Years
SC/ST: 18 - 35 Years
Candidates who apply for the posts will be selected on the basis of a written test, followed by a practical demonstration and due weight age will be given to testimonials and prizes won by the candidate.
UR and OBC candidates are required to submit a Crossed Indian Postal Order (issued after the date of this notification) for an amount of Rs.100/- drawn in favour of FA&CAO, East Coast Railway, payable at Bhubaneswar with the applications.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who are eligible for the post can send their application along with required documents and application fee as applicable to Asistant Personel Oficer (Recruitment), Rail Sadan, Chandrasekharpur, PO-Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha - 751017 by post before 20th October 2014 before 10 November, 2014.