Jagranjosh.com has prepared following set of questions based on Economics that covers all strengthens your national & international knowledge on Economy facts from the exam perspective.
1. In a developed economy the major share of employment originates in the:
a. primary sector
b. tertiary sector
c. secondary sector
d. any of the above
2. Commercial vehicles are not produced by which of the following companies in India?
b. Ashok Leyland
c. DCM Daewoo
d. Birla Yamaha
3. The main argument advanced in favour of small scale and cottage industries in India is that:
a. cost of production is low
b. they require small capital investment
c. they advance the goal of equitable distribution of wealth
d. they generate a large volume of employment
4. Which of the following is not one of the three central problems of an economy?
a. What to produce
b. How to produce
c. When to produce
d. For whom to produce
5. Which of the following is a selective Credit Control method?
a. Bank Rate
b. RBI directives
c. Cash Reserve Ratio
d. Open market operations