CBSE Class 12th physics chapter, Electromagnetic Waves obtains 04 Marks. Experts of Jagranjosh.com offer the best practice material that covers all important questions so that students will not miss any portion while preparing for board exams or competitive exams. Consider the mentioned terms/questions at the time of studying.
• How can you say that light is an electromagnetic waves?
• How is displacement current different from conduction current?
• What was the inconsistency with faraday’s law of current relationship? How was it taken care by Maxwell?
• What is the immediate consequence of the introduction of the displacement current into Ampere’s Law?
• How are electromagnetic waves produced?
• Why is low frequency waves are used for experimental demonstration?
• Write in brief about the ether hypothesis?
• Electromagnetic waves are polarized? Explain with an example.
• Do electromagnetic waves carry energy and momentum like other waves? Explain.
• The oscillating electric field of an electromagnetic wave is given by:
a) Obtain the value of the wavelength of the electromagnetic wave?
b) Write down the expression for the oscillating magnetic field?
• Differentiate between radio waves and gamma waves?
• Why are infrared waves referred to as heat waves also?
• Which radiation of the EM spectrum is used is used for taking photographs of the sky during night and foggy conditions? Give reasons.
• When can a charge act a source of electromagnetic wave?
Visit continuously in CBSE Section to get SOLVED & UNSOLVED question papers, Sample papers, online test with solution, study material, NCERT Solutions And Much More………
CBSE Board Exam 2019: Effective Way to Use CBSE Sample Papers & Marking Schemes
CBSE Practical Exams 2019: Follow these 5 tips to get maximum score
CBSE Class 12 Physical Education: 5 Marks questions expected to be asked in 2018 board exam
CBSE Class 12 Physical Education: 3 Marks questions expected to be asked in 2018 board exam