Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), New Delhi invites applications from the eligible Indian Nationals for filling up the following posts of the Teaching Faculty positions – Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor for ESIC PGIMSRs/ ESIC PGIMSRs & Medical Colleges at the locations mentioned below, on regular basis by Direct Recruitment. Applications are invited ONLINE through www.esic.nic.in for the under mentioned posts.
• Last Date of Submission of Application: 02 April 2014.
Details of Posts
Professor: 12 Posts
Associate Professor: 10 Posts
3. Name of Post : “Assistant Professor”
No. of Posts : 21 (Twenty One). [08 Posts on Location 1 and 13 Posts on Location 2].
Location 1 : ESIC PGIMSR & Medical College, Rajajinagar, Bangalore (Karnataka).
Location 2 : ESIC PGIMSR & Medical College, K. K. Nagar, Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Location 3 : ESIC PGIMSR, Andheri, Mumbai (Maharashtra).
(i) A recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in Section 13 (3) of the Act.
(ii) A Post Graduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognised qualification equivalent thereto in the respective subject/ allied discipline.
(iii) A Postgraduate qualification i.e. Masters Degree in the concerned subject/allied discipline.
(iv) A Doctorate degree of a recognised University in the respective subject/allied discipline.
Age Limit & Relaxation
• Not exceeding 50 years (relaxable up to 5 years for employees of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation and the Government Servants).
• The upper age limit is relaxable to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the instructions/orders of Government of India.
Pay Scale/ Emoluments
• Pay Band PB – 4 and Pay Scale of Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- plus Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 8,700/- Per Month for the post of Professor.
• Pay Band PB – 3 and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 7,600/- Per Month for the post of Associate Professor and AGP of Rs. 6,600/- Per Month for the post of Assistant Professor.
• Non Practicing Allowance (for medical candidates only).
• In addition to Pay they will also be eligible for DA, NPA, HRA and Transport Allowance as per rules in force from time to time.
A Demand Draft of Rs. 225/- (as applicable) in favour of ‘ESI Fund Account No. I’, drawn on any scheduled bank payable at ‘New Delhi’.
How to Apply
• Only System Generated Applications through website of ESIC www.esic.nic.in duly signed by the candidate along with the required necessary document in an envelope super scribed “Application for the post of ____________ for ESIC PGIMSR/ ESICPGIMSR & Medical College, ______________________ (Name of the ESIC Medical Education Institute for which the candidate wants to apply)” should be sent preferably by Speed Post so as to reach the following address Insurance Commissioner (Recruitment), E.S.I. Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, C.I.G. Marg, New Delhi- 110 002 on or before 02 April 2014.
• One copy of recent passport size photograph duly attested and firmly pasted at the appropriate place on the system generated hard copy of application form.
• Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
Selection will be made on the basis of interview which will be conducted by the Selection Board.