Entrepreneurship is an independent thought of becoming an employer and creating a self made fresh business mark in the world. Those people who want to establish and settle their own businesses and employ others in their business are referred as Entrepreneurs and the activity as a whole is referred to as Entrepreneurship.
As a part of business on a whole, there are a lot of managerial implications and Management functions to be learnt by the entrepreneurs in order to become perfect Entrepreneurs and so it has also evolved as one of the prime subjects in many of the Management Institutes. The course takes Entrepreneurship Management as a separate course curriculum in the MBA/Diploma/PGDM/PGDBM programs as well in various colleges.
The best career prospect in this context is that the budding aspirants of Management studies who want to become entrepreneurs and stand firm on their own will, potential and wisdom can get a great opportunity after learning and studying from here. They get the righteous kind of foundation, studies and guidance to become perfect Entrepreneurs of the future. They can jump into any field, any sector of their choices and excel independently. So, basically it is for the Independent thinkers who have capabilities to take risk and are not afraid of moving forward.
Courses for Entrepreneurship Management:
The various courses offered for this particular segment of studies in various institutes are as under:
l Post Graduate Diploma In Management- Business Entrepreneurship (PGDM-BE)
l Management Programme for Entrepreneurs and Family Businesses
l Student Entrepreneurship/Internship programme
l Post Graduate Programme for Certificate in Entrepreneurship Management (PGP-CEM)
l Management Development Programme for All Entrepreneurs.
l Diploma / Certificate courses in Entrepreneurship.
Colleges providing these courses:
1) Entrepreneurship Development of India (EDI), Ahmedabad- (PGDM-BE)
2) Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore- Management Programme for Entrepreneurs and Family Businesses
3) Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon- Student Entrepreneurship/Internship Programme in a separate cell called as Centre for Entrepreneurship.
4) Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur- 6 months PGP-CEM
5) ational Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development ( NIESBUD), New Delhi.
6) Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, Bangalore-Management Development Programme for Entrepreneurs.
7) Other institutes providing Diploma and certificate courses in Entrepreneurship Management are: FICCII-New Delhi, Small Industries Service Institute- New Delhi, National Science and Technology Entrepreneurship Development-New Delhi, ASEED And Entrepreneurship Development Institute Of India (EII)- New Delhi etc.
For getting admitted to these the candidate must be a Graduate from a recognized University, have a quest for becoming entrepreneur, clear XAT, MAT, CAT with requisite percentile. Besides, the candidate must clear the interviews conducted at the Institutional levels.
The college fees varies upon the type of courses opted for. The course fee for regular 2 years of PG makes up to Rs 12 to 15 Lakhs for the entire course in colleges like IIM, Ahmedabad and MDI, Gurgaon and much lesser for the diploma and certificate courses depending on institutes preferences.
Entrepreneurship Management facilitates students with the right kind of education, skill sets and motivational factors required to come up as the fresh and dynamic Entrepreneurs overcoming all the hurdles and challenges becoming the successors of their successful destiny.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.