EPFO Assistant Admit Card 2019: Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has released the EPFO Assistance Admit Card 2019 yesterday i.e. on July 19. All such candidates who will appear in the EPFO Assistant Exam on July 30 and 31 can download EPFO Assistant Admit Card 2019 from the official website of EPFO-epfindia.gov.in. Candidates can download their admit card with providing their credentials like registration number / roll number, password / date of birth.
It is to be noted that Employees Provident Fund Organization will conduct the preliminary exam for Assistant Posts on 30 and 31 July 2019. The first of two stages of recruitment exams, prelims, will be held on July 30 and 31.
According to the official notification, the releasing date of EPFO Assistant Admit Card 2019 is 20 July and candidates can download the same till July 30.
Candidates should note that the written exam will be held in two phases. i.e. Phase- 1 and Phase 2. Those who will qualify the preliminary exam or Phase 1 will be eligible to appear in Phase 2 Round or Main Exam.
Earlier EPFO had notified for 280 Assistant vacancies under direct recruitment quota to fill in the organization. Successful candidates will get the pay level 7 of pay scale of 7th CPC for the EPFO Assistant Post.
Process to Download EPFO Assistant Admit Card 2019
- Candidates are required to visit the official website.i.e.epfindia.gov.in.
- Click on the link EPFO Assistant Admit Card 2019 available on home page.
- Enter the required credentials like registration number / roll number, password / date of birth and click on the submit button.
- The EPFO Assistant Admit Card 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can download and take a printout of the admit card for future reference.
Candidates will have to carry the call letter and an original photo identity proof during the exam center to get entry to exam hall which is computer-based exam. A total of 100 MCQs will be in the Paper I and there will be total 100 Marks for the test.